Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ahhh...the joy of motherhood!


So this is how this DISGUSTING event took place.
That morning, jett came in to my room and asked if he could get Josie an bottle with eggnog in it. Sure, I say. Later that morning, this happened. I was standing in the kitchen with Kara, Sam and Rachelle when all of a sudden, mount Jigga erupted! We were all laughing hysterically while dry heaving ourselves! So I cleaned her up...and I thought it was odd because she wasn't acting sick before and didn't act sick after...no fever, nothing. So I'm thinking a fluke puke, right?! Well, it all made sense to me later that night. Duce came into the bedroom and asked if he could get some eggnog in a sipper for his and Avery. Sure, I say. I can hear him in the kitchen. Then Duce walks into my room with a weird look on his face and says, "mom, this eggnog tastes funny" Then it dawned on me..and I asked him if he had gotten it from the Land O'Lakes skinny bottle or the Land O'Lakes big bottle and he said skinny...the other wasn't opened. He had poured him and Avery a cup of HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM.....which means that Jett had given Josie a full bottle of HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM and she downed the whole thing. No wonder she threw up...I would, too!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

ahh, i feel your pain

Jamie said...

Erica, how funny! That would me my reaction also dry heaving and laughing hysterically.