Tuesday, June 2, 2009

hmmm...something is suspicious!

I DO NOT like the kids to eat any pre-packaged things for after school snacks. If you are hungry, fruit snacks aren't going to do anything. Those types of things are for school lunches ONLY, unless I say otherwise...so I noticed something funny when I noticed they were starting to vanish....and then the other day while I was sweeping, I came across the evidence...the hiding spot for the trash! I didn't know what was worse...that the kids were sneaking the fruit snacks without permission or that I was laughing hysterically at the scene of the crime! Sneaky...very sneaky!

4 comments:

critts said...

I'm just impressed that you move things to sweep. I wonder how long it would take me to find that stash. :)

kara jo haught said...

what little rats... cant wait to see those ratty kids!!!

Mary Bergfeld said...

You are a wicked woman:-).

cherice said...

hahahaaah that is the cutest thing i have ever seen. alsmost as cute as avery kissing the jesus picture! yeah we will be there next week! im excited to see you guys!