Sunday, August 2, 2009

a few pics from Jupiter


(Daniel is reeling in his catch.........and I LOVE seeing Dad sitting on his make shift seat on Collin's boat!)
This trip to Jupiter has been one of my most favorite family trips to date. The kids had fun, Tyler and I had fun....the sun....the water....the fishing....AMAZING! There were quite a few fishing trips out with numerous cameras. These pics were taken from the one ours....when I get the rest, we will post the best from those trips. LOVE LOVE LOVE Jupiter. And we are already looking forward to next summer's trip!

It gets quites hot while out on the open water, so this is how the boys cooled off. On the other boat, there were sharks circling....but not this boat. I wasn't out on this trip. But on the one I went out on, there were sharks circling our boat at one point, too. After that, there was no more "ocean swimming"!

This is the PRIZED dolphin...Duce was the only one to catch one this trip!

Tyler and his red snapper!
The whole weekend was the perfect way to end our summer vacation in Florida. See that smile on my mom's face....that is how we all felt! Thanks Grandma and Go-dad Munns for these priceless memories!

2 comments:

Samuel and Camille said...

Jamison and Maddie were using the name Go-dad while we were swimming on Saturday and I had no idea that that is what they called your dad... I like it though!!! Looks like a fun trip!!!

abbie said...

i love that one of your mom. so cute! looks like fun!