Wednesday, September 9, 2009

school FINALLY starts


FINALLY, the kids have started school. They had the worlds longest summer and I think everyone was ready for a little bit of scheduled time. Avery started kindergarted. She was a little apprehensive, but the first day was only a few hours and parents were asked to come and stay, so she did just fine. And off she went today, with the boys, for her first full day of school.

Jett was out of the car before he could even give a kiss. (1st grade for Jett)

Duce almost forgot his backpack...and his mind! "What do I do? Where do I go?" Same as last year, dear! (2nd grade for Duce)
Smiles on all their faces when Ipicked them up....GREAT first day of school!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

They are getting so old. These pictures were really cute!

Leah W said...

oh duce!!! What a treat those teeth are!! I love these kids...I wish I had all day kindergarten!!