Saturday, June 19, 2010

Logan Temple



CACHE VALLEY VIEW



Tyler's niece, Tatum, got married Friday, so we went up for the wedding and luncheon. I had never been to Logan before (which is also where my dad was born).
The temple is beautiful. I stayed outside with all the kids while Tyler went in for the ceremony. Tatum looked amazing. After pictures, we went to a local park for a BBQ luncheon.

waiting for pictures....

There were horses across the street. It was all Tee could talk about...the hor(s)es. (he leaves the s out when saying it)

Tee has no fear....every time I turned around, his fists were in the horses noses and mouth! (cutest furriest donkey!)

1 comments:

Kristen said...

hey erika!!! what in the world? did you move to utah!?! where are you- orem? did u know we are moving to FL in one week? i come to utah to visit my in-laws in provo every summer and would love to see you sometime. hope all is well. . .