Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Flower


Our home is surrounded by rose bushes and vines. The kids have started a little tradition called "mom's sunday flower". Each Sunday morning as we are loading into the car, they pick a flower for me to wear to church. Today was an orange rose with hints of pink on the edges of the petals.

Today, I let the girls dress themselves. (a bit daring, I know) They even got to rummage through my jewelry and pick out all their accessories.

(Tee was a little sad he couldn't wear any of the earrings.)

3 comments:

kenandrohosking.blogspot.com said...

they actually did a pretty good job. I'm impressed.

abbie said...

cute pics, and i am dying at mr. cool jett in this picture.. are those headphones? lol

TPlayer said...

Do you remember those photo shoots we used to do in your room with Marianne and Michelle? SOOOOO funny! Your girls remind me of those days!