Thursday, January 6, 2011

dear blogger

Dear blogger,

I'm so sorry I've been rather lazy about my posts. I have a new outlet for posting...my two amazingly innovative and smart brother in laws are in the processes of creating a new online social network of sorts, sort of geared for families (http://www.folkstory.us/) Check it out. Anyway, that being said, I have done most of my posting there. And have neglected my blog. So here are a few pictures of the last few weeks.
The most convenient place to tub my baby after a messy dinner...the kitchen sink!
Tyler installed a new kitchen faucet....took only 6 hours!
Hosted a "day after Christmas" dinner with all the fixings...uhm, yum. I've begun my 8 week "healthy living challenge" and just thinking of all that food is making my mouth water.
Jett and the rest of the 2nd grade put on a holiday performance.
We went tubing up in Park City with the Q's. Man, was that ever fun!!! Even Tee went down the hills on his own tube...I highly recommend it.

Racey Acey was a little too young to go, so he just watched.
The kids REALLY wanted to build gingerbread houses. So for FHE before Christmas, we did it. They had a blast building, then eating, then destroying!
I'll try to be better..time for New Years Resolutions right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah Folkstory shout out! we love ya Erika!

Unknown said...

That was really cute seeing the baby all smile it really makes me smile upon looking the picture of your baby.


Seattle Real Estate | SQL Server 2008