Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School Year 2011-2012

Its back to school time for the Andersons and the kids were rippin' and roarin' to go. Although I do enjoy the laziness of summer mornings, I do like the routine that school time brings our family...namely for bathing and teeth brushing. Duce confessed to me the other day that he couldn't remember when the last he brushed his teeth in the morning was and I'm pretty sure there are only so many times I can count the hose on the trampoline as a bath, right?! Josie doesn't start until next week but was super excited to do her practice walk to school with the big kids. With only Tee and Ace at home for half the day....I will be able to get so much done!



JETT 3rd grade



DUCE 4th grade



AVERY 2nd grade


Can you tell Jo is excited?!

1 comments:

Shelley said...

So cute! I love how excited her little face is. Your kids are getting so big! Hope you are feeling well.