Friday, February 29, 2008

DISNEY!


My brother, Jacob and his cute family are in town. I let Duce skip school and we went to Disney with them. Wonderful grandma Munns offered to watch Josie and baby Tee (I pumped a few bottles for him and he did GREAT) We had a wonderful time...the weather was perfect..high was 72, I think. And because all got in free (THANK YOU to our disney hook-up) we didn't feel bad when we decided to head home shortly before 4 PM. The kids all hit their walls, so why force it.


Growing up, I LOVED the haunted mansion, so we thought it would be fun to take the kids on it. I remember it being more funny than scary...well, before the ride even started we had three in tears. Avery rode the whole time with her face buried in my neck. Duce had his shirt up around his face. But my brave Jett was perched up nice and high so he wouldn't miss a thing!


Tiffany took all the kdis on the Alice and Wonderland tea cup ride. Just looking at it made me want to throw up...I am not into the spinning rides. That was one ride Avery loved.


This was the highlight for Avery. We went to listen to storytime with Belle while the other kids did the race cars and SHE WAS CALLED UP TO ACT IN HER PLAY! She was chip in the story...the thrill of her little life was being on stage with belle!

This was another hit with all the kids. And other than the tea pots, the only other ride Avery enjoyed. She is more into the shows and parades and meeting the characters. The boys would move into splash mountain, if allowed. That was their favorite.

3 comments:

kylee said...

How fun! I'm jealous! I wish I had a disney hook up! It looks like you all had a great time! And thanks for the WICKED advice. I bought the CD and have already started to listen to it!

kara jo haught said...

oh how fun... i should have gone with you guys!

Sarah said...

ok, having 5 kids is amazing and a great accomplishment, going to disney right after having your 5th is CRAZY...can i send my kids over to you so they can have a fun childhood too, thanks!

glad you had fun!