Monday, February 4, 2008

NO MORE WAITING

Today is the day....finally, I get to trade in one kind of pain for another....and I'm acutally looking forward to it. I will be admitted into Celebration hospital at 10 PM to begin my induction! Judging by how all my other inductions went, i should have the baby sometime tomorrow morning. Recently I've had complete strangers tell me how brave we are...."brave or crazy", I say...most of the time I think crazy! Anyway....we will let you know how things go and post pictures of the final Anderson baby as soon as we can!

2 comments:

critts said...

Yay Erica! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see your new little bundle of joy. I hope everything went smoothly.

Linnea said...

I can not believe you, you little punk! I would have NEVER been able to keep a secret like that for so long. Cant wait to see him!!!