Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My handy (candy) husband


I guess Tyler got sick of the trash cans "roaming" the alley behind our house and he and Jordan built this caddy for them.
When I got into his truck to move it to the front of the house, I laughed as I caught a glimpse of his door....I guess it isn't just mountain dew he grabs while at the gas station! (and yes, that is a bright orange parking ticket stuffed in there, too!)
I love my husband and his random treat selections...I think I see a DOTS box!? Who eats those?!

5 comments:

Jordan & Shanda said...

I love dots!!

anderson's said...

I like dots, but they make me feel like my teeth are getting pulled out! Ouch!

critts said...

I love it! it's like his super secret hiding place where no one ever has to know!

Sticks and Stones said...

haha that is so funny - looks like he stole one of the kids trick or treat bags and has gone to work on it!

Leah W said...

oaky so that is hilarious...i remember coming with you guys in tooele to get drinks and treats....he was so "creative"?? didn't he get a payday or something once? then the next time nerds??....so cute!