Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Snow Storm


So while all my sisters and sisters-in-laws on the MUNNS side, along with my mom and dad, were living it up on the annual "girls trip" cruise to the Bahamas, we have been snowed in with over a foot of snow. (I'm not cruising because apparently I'm too pregnant to be allowed on the boat...just me and Collin's wife, Christine, missed it. Don't worry, I cursed them all with 6 pound weight gain, fungal infections, sea sickness, and that perhaps one or two will choke on a cocktail shrimp!)

Tyler told the kids about the Klondike derby they did in scouts. The boys would go into the mountains and build themselves igloos, camp in them and then have sled races. So he got a shovel and helped Duce and Jett build a big mound of snow, that they hope to hollow out into their own igloo.
the kids working hard to pack the snow down nicely

To add insult to injury, I woke up Friday morning feeling a bit under the weather. By Friday night, I felt sicker than I had in YEARS...body aches, fever, sore throat, stuffy nose...the works! Even with my "big" pills, I was only able to function. I was able to drag myself out of the house to take pictures of the rest of the family having so much fun in the snow. (thank heavens for Tyler and Jordan's blessing...it really worked!)

0 comments: