Tuesday, January 22, 2008

13 Days and counting

So it is about this time that we start making a compliation of everyone's guesses as to what the baby will be.....we didn't find out whether it was a boy or a girl, so we want your guesses. Each of our kids (except Duce...we knew he was a boy) has a page in their baby book with everyone's name and their guess- boy or girl and the guess on weight and height so lets hear it!

Avery obviously wants a girl and she wants to name her cinderella....poor thing is going to be disappointed either way. The boys are rooting for a boy.....to out number us girls....its all about competition for them. Josie doesn't care either, just as long as she doesn't have to give up her port-a-crib...yup thats right. She sleeps in a port-a crib.....screams bloody murder when put in ther crib, so what do I care.... she sleeps like a dream in the other, so there you go.

I don't care one way or the other, just as long as I'm not pregnant anymore. Tyler says he doesn't mind, but what man REALLY doesn't hope for a boy each time. Like I mentioned earlier....13 days, 1 hour and 6 minutes until I check into the hospital....what I wouldn't give right now for some stadol or demerol!

1 comments:

Linnea said...

You probably dont want to hear this, but I think its a boy. I figure, maybe if I root for everyone to have a boy, I will get one! No, really, I think its a boy!