Thursday, January 17, 2008

18 days and counting

So I had a doctors appointment today. I am 36 weeks in three days and already I am dialated a "fingertip" Good news, since that means I will be "ready to go" says the doctor, when I go into the hospital in exactly 18 days and 1 hour and forty-five minutes. Other good news is I only gained 1 pound since my last appointment....much better than the nearly 10 pounds the previous appointment. The doctor said it had to be water....yup...keep saying that....just water. I feel like a reverse version of "the biggest loser" (for those of you who watch it...I LOVE it) I get on the scale and prayer for little numbers....today was little.

4 comments:

kara jo haught said...

i hope i hope i hope its a girl!!!!

Shelly Hyde said...

Ricker... i sm so excited to meet that tiny one... That tiny little girl...

Jamie said...

i love that show!

Sarah said...

never seen the looser show, i love amazing race...anyway, good luck, i hope the next 18 days fly by!!