Saturday, July 12, 2008

Anyone for a dip in the water?


TYLER AND ERIKA!
(SORRY IT'S TILTED....JUST COCK YOUR HEAD TO THE SIDE TO WATCH IT)

Jordan found this foot bridge across this big river. Its about a 20 minute drive through the most beautiful mountain hillside. You come through the valley and here it is! Walking across the bridge was sort of scary. I thought for SURE I wasn't going to jump. We did some littler jumps off a cement wall. But after some jeering from my kids, I did the jump off the bridge. But not after watching Jordan and Tyler go first.

All the kids were jumping. The boys even wanted to go off the bridge. NOT A CHANCE! We were all impressed with how high they were jumping. I'm quite sure there aren't many 7 or five year olds that would jump where Duce and Jett were jumping from.

JORDAN AND SHANDA...she was REALLY nervous. I was proud of her for doing it.

4 comments:

Shelly Hyde said...

oh my goodness... that looks like so much fun! cant wait to jump the bridge!

kara jo haught said...

that looks like SO much fun. I really wish we were there to jump with you!

Shannon said...

hi erika! looks like you have left FL!! i am excited for your family and this new adventure. love all the pics! keep in touch! btw,it's so crazy that i am in your old ward....

Sarah said...

you guys are absolutely crazy, glad no one got hurt, try to scale down your adventures for awhile please--oh wait, you're not in florida so no gators right!? jump on!