Wednesday, July 2, 2008

DUCE TYLER ANDERSON

My big boy Duce is turning lucky number seven on July 3rd, 2008! He is such a special boy. For those of you who have the pleasure of knowing him personally, you can appreciate his personality. He is MASSIVE, physically. In fact on his first day of Kindergarten, he was ushered into a different "Ms. Johnson"s class...not the Kindergarten one because they just assumed he was older..literally the size of most 4th graders. But has the most tender little heart....which can translate into some pretty major meltdowns. Its a little alarming to see a 75 pound kid melt down into a pile of sobbing tears. But he is so sweet and always willing to help. He came into my room the other day and said, "Mom, do you know what is my all time most favorite thing in the whole wide world?" "No, what Duce?" "My mom and my dad"---just melts a mother's heart.

1 year--------2 year

3 year-------4 year

5 year--------6 year

Minutes old!!!!!

3 months old---------just turned 2

1 1/2 years at Tooele football game-----2 1/2 ring bearer in tanya and nick's wedding

2 years old at a marina in the florida keys----------4 years old

kindergarten picture (beginning of the year and end of the year)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOY! SEVEN YEARS OLD!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy birthday Duce. What a big kid. That will be good for sports. I'm sure Tyler likes that. :) That park in your previous post is amazing. The mountains and all. So beautiful. Your kids are adorable.

Leah W said...

OH ROOSTER...I LOVE YOU...you are such a good little cousin for my kiddies....I LOVE LOVE LOVE the all-the-way buttoned up shirt...so well shall we say latino...Jorge has had quite the effect on him! LOVE YOU! This morning when we got in the car to run some errands I cheerfully said to the kids..."guess where we're going!" and they both yelled...VIRGINIA....it was a let down to say the least to say "no but we are going to Target!?"
WE MISS YOU! HAVE IN D.C.

It's Been a Day! said...

when i read that he was big, i was like, yeah, i have big kids too. I know what you mean. Then I saw the picture of when he was 1. Ok, I take it back. I don't have as big of kids as I thought I did! That's the biggest one year old I have ever seen! He's huge. I love it! I can't believe you have a 7 year old. Happy Birthday Duce!

Linnea said...

Holy cow, he was so big at 1!!!! I am crying reading this...I miss you! Hana said to me the other day...I really miss Duce. So, tell him Happy Birthday from Hana!!!

kara jo haught said...

oh my goodness erika i forgot how big her really was! TANK!!! tell him happy happy birthday!

Shelly Hyde said...

i love that rooster. I forgot how big he was... that picture when he was one is amazing.

abbie said...

ok i know i'm the 10th person to say something about the 1 year old pic...but i am dying! what a cute kid, though. happy b-day duce!!