Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Let's go fly a kite"


I remember those spinning things..they had one in the Shadow Hills neighborhood near our house growing up....when I was younger, I loved it....but now I feel myself getting nauseous just looking at it.


These are some pictures we took while we were at the park tonight. I especially love Duce alluring (sort of weird looking) smile.

Our kite flying night....this park is a great find...only five minutes from our house....you feel like you are on top of the world.

(i have a video of the kite flying...blogger was just taking too long to upload...I'll try again tomorrow)

3 comments:

Jordan & Shanda said...

So.. I'm jealous-I didn't get to go to the park! Jobo is darling on her little duck of a ride-with her indian skin and hair blowin in the wind! I don't see a clip anywhere with weird voices... And we've been tryin to call all day-call us!
Love you,
Jordy&Shanda(your fav. sis-n-law, brother, aunt, &uncle)

Adrianne said...

looks like you are having quite the adventure moving and getting settled in your new little town. Give it time and I am sure you will love it! All of the pics of the kids are darling!

It's Been a Day! said...

There are 2 girls in my ward here going to SVU this next fall!! I'm sure you'll never meet them, but just thought i would let you know.

Also, i love virigina. I'm glad you are finding a lot to do. I lived there for 4 years and remember it being so pretty!!