Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Our Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LEAH AND ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!



Today is my birthday. And it is also my little sister, Leah's birthday. She was born on my second birthday, which make us exactly two years apart. Seem shocked???? you aren't the only one. Our very own dear and darling father seems just as shocked year after year. "Really? You two have the same birthday?" he says each time Ddecember 10th rolls around!
I've always loved sharing my birthday with Leah. Because December birthdays sometimes get mixe dup in the whole christmas celabration, having a shared birthday always seemed to surprise people and draw attention to it! And what better person to share a birthday with than one of my VERY BEST FRIEND! I love you Leah. I wish you lived right next door to me!



4 comments:

Eva and Joey said...

Happy Birthday Erika (and Leah of course!) We're excited for you to come down and be part of the St. Cloud gang again...I hope you have lots of fun down here!

Adrianne said...

happy birthday! i hope that you had a wonderful day!!

Shannon said...

happy birthday! i love all your old pictures, they are awesome...especially bc that is how i still think of you at times...see you soon!

tanya said...

Happy Birthday Erika! Hope you had a wonderful day. Love the Adams