Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Chirstmas Card picture 2008



Always a joy to take a family picture! I see so many great family pictures from other people...who have a lot of kids, too. But THEIR kids are all looking and seem to be enjoying themselves. Mine HATE it and pout and make wierd faces the whole time. A first happened this year though and I DARE anyone to try and top this one...while I was taking Jordan and Shanda's picture, I hear Jett yelling...SCREAMING at Duce. I go to see what the noise is all about. Duce had peed on Jett's leg. Yeah...that is what I said. I guess Jett wasn't paying attention and walked right into Duce's stream and got peed on! Like I said...a joy to take family pictures!
(there is the pee mark!)

3 comments:

Adrianne said...

I agree the whole family piture thing is a nightmare. I think that a really great family pictures must cost a fortune because everyone has to have a head swap. Kudos for trying!!

kara jo haught said...

I love the one in front of the garage and the one where you guys are kinda spread out in front of the river. You look do cute. That's hilarious about Jett.

Leah W said...

Okay so I love Tee's shirt...memories!!! Hey on your previous post...where did you get those pilgrams....MINE ARE MISSING!!!!! seriously are they mine? I got those from Aunt jacque for our wedding she said she waited in line a publix for them because they sell out every year!! O hand DARLING pictures!! I love Jett's tucked in look!!