Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


This year has brought many things to be thankful....and right up at the top is our little Tee...who was sleeping through our delicious dinner!
I am thankful for Duce and his willingness to help and do the right thing.

I am thankful for Jett and his independent spirit and when he is sleepy, he can be vvery cuddly.
I am thankful for Avery and her high pitched singing voice.

I am thankful for Josie and her potty-trained booty!

I am thankful for Tee and his toothy straight across grin.
I am thankful for Tyler and his willingness to watch all the kids and let me get some shopping done!
I am thankful for Jordan and Shanda for being the BEST neighbors in the whole wide world.
....it was DELICIOUS!

2 comments:

kara jo haught said...

i wish i was tuck in that table somewhere! i love that you took a picture of your cleared plate.

Shelly Hyde said...

rICKER... I love your posts... every last one. Your sick nasty shots with the poor little bambi... the most darling pics of your sunday best ( i could just eat that little tot up)! I am grateful that you will be here in lest than 2 weeks! Yippy