Sunday, November 9, 2008

We will miss Kyle


One of Tyler's players from Tooele came out to SVU to help coach. Kyle Brady was a great linebacker for the University of Utah Utes so he was a great asset to the coaching staff. But I think my kids enjoyed him the most. We had him over for dinner almost every Sunday and the kids mauled him from the second he walked in the door. Tonight was the last dinner we got to have with him. He will be going back to Utah after next weeks away game. We will miss him, but hopefully he will be able to come back and help coach again!
The kids kept grabbing his ankles saying, "Don't let him leave. Don't let him leave!"
They barricaded the door to keep him from leaving...yup...they REALLY like Kyle!

2 comments:

laura said...

i wish my son liked me that much! lol

Heidi said...

Is he single? I have 2 younger sisters who are looking . . . ;o)