Thursday, December 25, 2008

MARIE ANDERSON - Rest in Peace!

Dec 5, 2006-Dec 24, 2008

We left our little Marie with some friends in Virginia while we came down to Florida for the holidays. We got a call from them (this morning...Christmas morning) that when they came down stairs to let her out, she had passed away in the night! She was a little sickly...had some health issues. When I found out, I busted out laughing. Don't get me wrong...I loved our dog...but seriously Marie...your timing couldn't have been worse! And in a weird way, I was relieved! I immediately told them NOT to worry one bit about it. We are just fine! I just was SO terribly sorry that their young boys had to be the ones to find her on Christmas morning. But what better way for a dog to go....peacefully in her sleep, on Christmas Eve!

1 comments:

Sticks and Stones said...

ooohhhh... that is a christmas they will never forget. how sad for your friends who were dog sitting too. you were sweet to make sure they didn't feel bad.