Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Its happening...

I knew it was bound to happen. I avoided it for so long, but it needs to be done. Our blog is going PRIVATE! It just isn't worth the potenial risk. And besides that....what if I want to post the skinny dip my sons took in the lake the other day....I don't want just ANYONE being able to see it! So please leave an email...comment...whatever...to let me know you want an invite. Come on now...don't be shy!!! you can either comment here with your email address or email me directly at tylerwanderson@msn.com. "GP" (going private) day is in a few weeks!

16 comments:

Linnea said...

Of course we want an invite. We cant live without seeing what is going on with the boys, and girls. My girls love your blog!
melick46@gmail.com

Eva and Joey said...

As long as you post video of you dancing to womanizer!
...evaandjoey@hotmail.com

Shelly Hyde said...

dont forget about us

Tiff and Dan said...

we love keeping up with your family! tiffclark1@gmail.com

Adrianne said...

of course I want to keep reading! this has been the best part of blogging- catching up with old friends!! love your family adventures.

adrianne@themurdockfamily.com

Shelley said...

Count me in! www.cheliusricedorff.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

don't forget me!

rmw1983@gmail.com

laura said...

add me! mrs-stark@hotmail.com :)

Heidi said...

Don't forget us!! hdanley@gmail.com

Kevin Franson said...

Please don't forget your old friend, kevin.franson@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Alison said...

Of course I want an invite!

adallon@hotmail.com

The Stucki's said...

Of course, I love seeing my family!I think you have my e-mail...let of comment on my blog if not. I get tons of junk mail when I leave it on blog comment boxes.

Suzanne said...

yes include us please! sn.anderson1@gmail

csorrough said...

Yes, include the Sorroughs as we love to keep up with you guys! We really miss having the Andersons around but it was sure nice to see you over winter break!
srsuenos@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

liquidsar@aol.com

can't wait for those skinny dipping pics!

Sandee Spencer said...

I love looking at Munn's blogs-- none of my kiddoes have them (maybe because none of my kiddoes have kiddoes)

Sandee Spencer
MomSandee@aol.com