Friday, April 24, 2009

Beach day in FL


What is a trip to Florida without a day at the beach. This is one of the days we went. Duce and Jett were at a campout with their cousins, so just the little kids came.

This was an interesting trip for me....the other little babes that came along were content to play around the beach chairs and splash in the big holes we dug for them. But not Tee. He wanted to roam. He wanted to visit everyone elses beach site. He wanted to walk and walk and walk and walk and walk. I don't think I sat down once! I'm not complaining, though. Who can't have fun at the beach?!?!

The PERFECT day...a little overcast, so it wasn't too hot. The water was still too cold for me, but that didn't stop any of the kids from enjoying it.

1 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

a little sand, a little water. i love how the beach can entertain the youngest of kids to the oldest of adults. looks like a great day.