Monday, May 18, 2009

Nope.... not CELESTIAL!


You know how you are supposed to clear your mind, find a happy place when you do yoga....NOT ME. All morning, I was scheming different ways to KILL our dog. While outside this morning, he found a new spot to dig (and since when is he a digger!) MY GARDEN! All the hard work...all the weeks spent nurturing these tiny seeds into little plants... GONE! I am fuming. I am seething. It is not fun to be a dog in my house right now! So my previous post about Boss being on his way to a "celestial" dog....I TAKE THAT BACK!

2 comments:

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

what a nightmare! so sorry...

Shannon said...

omg, i am only laughing bc i can so relate...we have a few good dog stories up our sleeves and they still make me fuming!!! like really really angry feelings!! he is a cute dog, good luck....