Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I did it!

Laura, Lisa, Kara, Me, Shelly, Anne, & Emily!
So I did it. I certainly didn't break any records, but I crossed the finish line. There were time that I thought I could walk faster than I was jogging, but I kept on going. I told everyone our group that they will all be happy to know that I would be pulling up the rear in this race...no one needed to worry about being the last. That was my place! But for running the first mile in my life a little over two weeks ago, I am pretty pleased with myself.

Becuase I was in the back of the pack, I had the professional photographer to myself for a good 30 feet....so I gave him a show. Hey, I give the people what they want!

12 comments:

Mrs. Washington said...

Congratulations!!

kara jo haught said...

I LOVE IT! round 2?!?!

laura said...

i love those pictures you giving the photographer a show!

Eva and Joey said...

Oh my, the staged shot couldn't be funnier! I want to see it bigger! I Can't wait to show it to Joey! And I'm so proud of you!

It's Been a Day! said...

congrats! i love all the pics! you're a crack up.

Jamie said...

congrats! good for you, i love the staged photos at the end.

Adrianne said...

way to go! and btw you look great! love you giving the photographer a show. Where is the pic with your shirt up over your head??

Alison said...

Love the pictures. You're such a crack up--reminds me of the good ole' days!

Annie Jane said...

Hi, Shelly's sister-in-law here. You guys were all blessed with great legs!

kara jo haught said...

WOW 9 comments... how exciting... make that 10

Leah W said...

okay so HILARIOUS...ummm shelly looks like she's seriously workin' it out with that stretch there...and please tell me that the guy coming out of the port-a-potty was with you...because that would be PERFECT if he was an unsuspecting patron to meet that scene upon exit!!!

Erika Anderson said...

yeah,that is ken danley...but that would be funny