Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'll finish or die trying!

So we have been talking abou doing this for months now. My sisters have been seriously getting ready for it. I didn't really think I would do it...after all, I still have a brand new baby, right?! Well a week ago, I decided I would and I signed up. So for the last week I've been running (i say running lightly....some people could probably speed walk the pace I run). Lets rememebr, I'm NOT a runner! I never have been a runner! So I have one more week to get ready! I may not run it all, and I may get beat by the geriatric walkers, but I will cross that finish line.

4 comments:

laura said...

would i be a total stalker if i did this too? :)

Erika Anderson said...

not at all...kara and shelly have been diehard training...me, not so much. You can register online. do a search for track shack and bogin munns and munns and you'll find it.

It's Been a Day! said...

way to go! good luck. I hope to see some pictures!

Sarah said...

i dare you to not even show up and sit at home eatting doughnuts and chocolate milk, if you want, i will join you (in the eatting,not running)...i'm already excited about it!