Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FHE




Last night, Anne and Justin invited us over for FHE. Since they are moving also, we had a "photo scavenger hunt" around saint cloud. We picked 4 places that our families have liked to visit while we lived here...we didn't win. We had seven people to get in and out of the car and they only had five, but the kids had fun anyway. Here are three of the four places we went....Dairy Queen, the lake front park, and Chimentos. (check out Jett's racing gear...those sweat bands crack me up!)

4 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

what a great FHE idea. I'll have to use that sometime soon!!

Eva and Joey said...

How funny, I just saw this idea yesterday in Family Fun mag and thought it was so cute! Glad to hear that it's an idea that is actually managable. But seriously no more talk of this "moving thing"..not funny.

Heidi said...

Okay, if Jett's racing gear is NOT a sign that the "80s are back" (as Nea said), I don't know what is!! Great FHE idea! We'll have to do that before we move!

Shelly Hyde said...

I love you guys. I am going in to depression already