Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cupcakes for my birthday kids!

So I know this is a bit belated...but without a working camera, I have to borrow Shanda's.


I remember being a kid and LOVING anytime my mom brought stuff to my classroom. With so many kids, I'm sure it was a sacrifice, but what a treat it was and I was always proud to "show off my mom". I want my kids to have that, too. And with less than HALF the kids my mother had, I have no excuse. So for Jett and Avery's birthday, I made cupcakes for their classes. They weren't anything fancy...just your run of the mill cake mix. But I tried to spruce them up with some sprinkles. Jett's looked especially delightful to me!

And of course, Sis wanted pink sprinkles.

2 comments:

critts said...

Yummy! It makes me hungry just looking at them. PS my parents said they ran into you a few weeks ago - how fun!

Shannon said...

you are a good mom! it can be a lot of work, (some weeks) to do those extra things, but they will always remember how they felt taking in those dang cupcakes...