Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Pictures


I decided to take a couple of pictures of the kids before church today. Some were more cooperative than others.

Yes, Avery has our family's second "black"eye. She and Jett were dancing a little too rough and a rather aggressive spin move ended badly. She actually hit her nose, which turned the whole bridge of her nose green and now its a lovely shade of yellowish-gold. Compliments her outfit quite nicely.
all of my kids have eye lashes that would make any latisse user jealous!

The girls are my living dolls. I LOVE church. I tell them that all week long, I let them pick out what they want to wear. Sunday is MY day to dress them. Today was a gold theme. They each got their hair curled....love doing that also. And then I let them pick out jewelry and perfume. I think they are the only 3 and 5 year old that wear dangley earrings to church!
my handsome oldest boy....was NOT into getting his picture taken. Kept saying "This is so lame, mom."

3 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

Oh what a beautiful family!!!

Shelly Hyde said...

oh ricks. love these kids. Loving all the GOLD on the girls.

Leah W said...

SO Darling!!! I hear you on the dressing your kids for church!! Miss you!!