Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jett and Avery have their birthday!


Jett and Avery had their birthdays on Thursday. Wednesday, they helped me decorate the cupcakes we took into their classes. I went to Jett's in the morning and Avery in the afternoon. Jett LOVES chocolate, so he wanted half his cupcakes chocolate. The vanillas were the first to go....those kids don't know what they are missing. The chocolate ones were HEAVEN!

I told the kids that I would make their favorite dinner. They picked macaroni and cheese (Avery's favorite) with hotdogs and baked beans (Jett's favorite). Simple enough!


Who doesn't love $money$ for your birthday!!

Their bigs gifts were a ripstick skateboard thing for Jett and a new bike for Avery.

In my very swollen/pregnant state, the less time I have to be on the feet, the better. So only one birthday cake this year for them to share. It was just a regular tres leches. Jett designed an ocean scene for the cool whip, so using some food coloring, Avery helped me make the fish and other decorations.
Happy 7th Birthday Jett! Happy 6th Birthday Avery!

0 comments: