Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Babe

My babe. He turned 41 yesterday. And how lucky this world is to have enjoyed him for the last 41 one year... and me, the last 12! Here are just a few reasons why he is better than anyone else.


1 He is quiet as a mouse when he wakes up super early to head out to weightlifting

2 He tells the kids stories about when he was little before they go to bed each night

3 He makes a mean brownie

4 He still listens to "hip" music (music that current teenagers are listening to)

5 He loves to marinate in a hot tub

6 He thinks his eyes are brown (nah...they are more green than anything)

7 He will eat just about anything I put in front of him

8 He has the worlds greatest "family man" job

9 His head is super shiney

10 All our kids look like him

11 He bears his testimony often in church

12 He looks good in a teeshirt and shorts

13 He looks good in a suit and tie

14 He looks good in boardshorts

15 He looks good.....

16 One of his steps is nearly two of mine

17 I can beat him in a race....in the water that is

18 He can beat everyone I know in a foot race

19 He watches my reality shows with me

20 He gives the kids fathers blessings

21 He can do manual labor like its no ones business
22 He can win any staring contest

23 He loves to throw the football with the boys

24 He hugs the kids everyday

25 He knows more about football and how to get boys to work for him better than anyone

26 He likes mushrooms

27 He loves a good gas station run!

28 He lets me go out with my friends

29 Birth control can't stop him

30 He disposes of any and all bugs in and around that house for me

31 He lets me celebrate my birthday week...not just day

32 He lets me and the kids go to Florida for extended trips

33 He still thinks I'm pretty

34 He still thinks I'm funny (right, dear?)

35 He can put in a load of laundry...and fold it

36 He found us the most amazing, perfect for our family, house ever!

37 He keeps our family reading and saying family prayers together
38 He has promised to take me to Hawaii

39 He passed on his camel eyelashes to all his children

40 His laugh is amazing, his eyes participate!

41 He is all mine

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Love it. You guys are so cute.

cherice said...

hahaha i love this! #29 is my fav. hilarious. love tyler!