Friday, April 8, 2011

"they say its your birthday..."

We had a very quiet family party. Being the 6th child in the crew, some might say he is getting ripped off...but I say....he doesn't know what he's missing. I wasn't even going to buy anything new for him, but the other kids were HORRIFIED...so I ran over to Ross and got him a pillowpet (Ross's generic version at a fraction of what the real ones are)...Dang...the uproar that caused..."But mom, he's only one. He doesn't even know what those are. Can't I have it instead?"


He loved his cake, which was simple enough to make. At first, he ate off the little white decoration dots. Once he realized that everything was delicious, he dove right in. Happy Birthday, Ray Ray!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Can we talk about the fact that Tee is wearing ballerina shoes?!?! hahahah too funny!

Erika Anderson said...

oh my heavens...yes he is!!! I try...but that boy does his OWN thing!

abbie said...

i love that your other kids were offended that you weren't going to get him a present! watching out for the little guy!