Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mother of the Year.....ME!

So this is mothering at its best!
I was trying to get dinner ready for everyone after church today (Tyler is gone to Utah for the BYU football camps). Church is at 11 am, so no one has time to get a nap...Josie especially. She kept following me around the kitchen demanding MORE chocolate milk. I was ignoring her, while I was cooking up the bacon for the baked potato bar we were having. So when I finally finished and went to do a head count, this is what I found....Josie passed out on the kitchen floor and my little Avery passed out in my bed, still clutching her wal-mart brand Diet Coke. Shortly after that, she woke up and I found her in front of the TV....that can't be good
for your eyes our your neck.

5 comments:

Eva and Joey said...

Erika!! We miss your sweet family! It's so sad to drive by your house and not see the kids playing outside! I hope everything is settling down and you're not feeling as stressed.
That pic of Avery and the soda can...classic...like mother, like daughter...right?:)

laura said...

this weekend we moved down the road with one kid. i couldn't imagine 5 kids across a couple states...you are a amazing! :)

Jamie said...

i love the walmart brand diet coke in her hand, ha! our church time is during nap time also and it makes for a rough day!

kara jo haught said...

RIKER!!!!! i love it i love jojo i love aves and i miss you guys.... come home now!

Shelly Hyde said...

OH you ander andertons