Friday, June 13, 2008

My big wonderful amazing family

So this is the saddest and hardest and all together most difficult thing I've had to do...move away from my family. I've never really had to make friends wherever I've lived because I've always had family. Thankfully this time I'll have Jordan and Shanda. But that doesn't stop the tears everytime I think of leaving. I went as far as to tell my mom, "All the poeple up there should just give up now....who can ever meet the standards my sisters have set?" but not just my sisters, I met some wonderful and amazing girls while living in Florida that I'm sure will be lifelong friends...Eva, Linnea, Lisa, Brittany just to name a few!
(side note....when I say sisters, I am of course including sisters in laws...you are my true sisters, too)

0 comments: