Friday, August 29, 2008

Let's go Outback tonight


Anyone for some LOADED CHEESE FRIES??


Vanessa & Laken - - Shanda & Kara - - V and another "man" allowed on the outing (tee is tucked under the table, asleep)
Mamacita & Big Papa - - me and my mama - - Papacita and Rachelle


We do love to go to Outback, so while shanda and I were in town....we just had to go. And even though it was a "girls night" we had to have dad come....its not a party without "fasha". I love my sisters and my family...which is why Virginia is not yet perfect. I'm only still alive because I have one sister with me....Shanda! I love her and she is my saving my life. Without any other family near by, she is such a big help with all my little "horrible adorables" as mom likes to call them!

2 comments:

Jordan & Shanda said...

I love you and your horrible adorables~!!

laura said...

i hate to tell you this but those cheese fries are 2,900 calories! hahah