Saturday, August 2, 2008

the many places Josie sleeps


Today, I came up from the basement and started to look for Josie. She wasn't in the kitchen, the front room, the backyard, so I headed to her room and noticed Tee's door was open. I looked in his crib and this is what I found. She had gotten in bed with him, took his pacifier and fell asleep!

Not twenty minutes ago, I heard her, out of bed, scurrying around upstairs. I just went up to get her back in bed, and this is what I found...I guess she wasn't completely dressed for bed yet and had to get her sunglasses.

4 comments:

critts said...

those pictures are so precious!

kara jo haught said...

ohh jojo

Shelley said...

Ok, that was hilarious. I love the sunglasses, and the fact that she took her little brothers binky. Tessa is about the same age as Josie and she is constantly climbing out of her crib and bringing "treasures" in her crib to sleep with her.

Adrianne said...

i love all of the pictures of Josie falling asleep in random places! With her diet coke, on the counter, in Tee's bed. how fun!