Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Carving FHE


For FHE last night, Shanda and Jordan invited some of their friends over for a pumpkin carving contest. Not all of my pics turned out...so I'm only posted the "not fuzzy" ones. Good times had by all!
This is Duce's. He did it all by himself. The only thing I did was clean the pumpkin out and clean up his cut lines. He did a great job!
This is Avery's. She took one look inside the pumpkin and said NO WAY! She just dictated to me what she wanted it to look like...scary. So here is my attempt at scary!
This is Jett's. He did his all byhimself also. Again, all I did was clean out te pumpkin and clean the cut lines.
Here are the kids pumpkins all lined up together.
this is shanda and jordan's...too bad you can't see the AMAZING eye lashes
This is Devin's (Jordan's friend) His was my favorite!
This is Amanda's (Devin's wife)

4 comments:

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

So sad that last year WE carved pumpkins with you! sniff sniff

kara jo haught said...

i feel the same way emily... too bad you were in mexico on monday. Erika you will be proud to know that we carried on the tradition and had it with the Hyde and Quigley family.

Heidi said...

I love the way the lit pumpkins look like they're just 'floating' there. Blake wants to do that. Thanks for the idea!

Shelly Hyde said...

Impressive... Seriously. I love the kids pumpkins... Good Work to all.