Monday, October 13, 2008

sick Avery...sick Erika


Poor Avery came home from preschool last week and was very grumpy. After hearing A LOT of whimpering and whining, I finally felt her head and sure enough...she had a raging fever. The fever lasted a few days, then came on the runny NASTY nose. That lasted a few more days. Poor girl's upper lip got so chapped from all the blowing and wiping. Thank heavens for Motrin and comfy jammies!

Ok, so I'm not sick, but in the spirit of being "real", I posted these not so great pictures of me and Josie. Recently I've read a few posts about how blogs are the best of someones life....that only the best pics are posted, only the best stories told. And I find myself being guilty of that. So many times I take pictures of me with the kids and DON'T post them because of how I look. So I've come to the realization that maybe those pics are the real me....that the good ones are the fluke. So here I am...in all my no make-up, still in my pajamas, no more summer tan, probably haven't washed my hair in a few days, glory! And more days then not, this is what you get!

3 comments:

Shelly Hyde said...

Avery looks hammered. Poor Girl.

kara jo haught said...

ohh sissy pants... love that jiggity jigs

Alison said...

and yet you still look beautiful!