Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday at the park



With Tyler and Jordan in washington DC for their football game (which last check they were WINNING!) Shanda and I had to entertain the kids so we went to the school park. It was a little chilly, but FUN!
We swang on the swings (now that I'm older, the longer I swing, sicker I feel!)
We played football!
Duce peed - - - - - - -we rode bikes - - - - - - - - we raced
we slid down the slide

We played on the playground
We did flips..actually I did flips....yup, I still got it!

I really though shanda was going to fall on her head! She did indeed fall, but no bones were broken! Too bad I didn't get it on film!

3 comments:

kara jo haught said...

i love the flip actions.. wish i was there to tried out mime and my trick where you are started with one leg over the bar and then you flip all the way around and back up to the sitting position... you know what i'm talking about right!

Leah W said...

So i am pretty sure that the penny drop--yeah bet you forgot the name huh?--will be an event in this years Munns Olympics...I'll email Kara pronto!!
Oh and LOVE the "real" you...
sweatpants=the erika I know and LOVE

Shelly Hyde said...

Impressive. Good moves. You did learn a thing or two on the good ol' Woodlands Elementry playground. tots is so Cute...cant wait to kiss that little head