Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FHE at the HAUGHT'S

Kara & Sam invited us over for Family Home Evening on Monday night.




It started off with a little swing time! And moved on to bubbles. Next was some baseball. It was capped off with a teeny lesson and the weekly Haught family fhe dance party.
Now that's how to end a day!

The teams were split up as follows
the "A" team: Tyler-Erika-Duce-Josie
the "H" team: Sam-Kara-Austin-Jett-Avery
Duce was the first to slam it out of the park for the night's first home run!


4 comments:

kara jo haught said...

i love it... to bad there is an end insight. I wish we could have FHE every week for the rest of our life!!!!

Eva and Joey said...

Wow! You get the super-poster award for the week!! Love all the new posts!

Jordan & Shanda said...

Umm... My body is fine? Coming from someone who has had FIVE children and is still skinnier than me?! yeah... I wish I could cheer for Jordan when he plays--I will-- but I mean like on the sidelines!

Tiffany said...

Love these pics! That's my kind of FHE.