Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Post #6 My Lovely Adorable Best Friends Sisters...minus the lovely and adorable best friends sisters Emily, Heather, and Tiffany!


So this happens all the time...we get together and then we take pictures. We are ridiculed by our husbands for taking a bazillion pictures, but there is always something....my arm is fat against my side, my smile is weird, by neck has wrinkles, my booty is sticking out, my whatever is whatever....anyway...here is a couple from our Memorial Day impromptu photo shoot by the lake.

Even little Declan got to be in it!
(notice the hot body of a man peeking out behind Shanda's shoulder!)

2 comments:

Shelly Hyde said...

OH my gosh my arm looks so freaky in those top pics. LOve the sister photo shoots

kara jo haught said...

funny how that happens... cant wait to see the ANTM photos.