Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Duce made this in church Sunday....I just LOVE it!


My Mother's Day was wonderful. My darling husband and kids made me breakfast in bed which they brought to me with their ADORABLE pictures. And when I came out to the kitchen, everything had been cleaned up already. Then my darling dad made dinner for all the girls after church. He rounded up the husbands and put them to work in the kitchen making all sorts of delicious salads....which when Tyler saw he said to me, "What are the kids going to eat?" which I'm pretty sure meant "What am I going to eat?"

But what can Mother's Day be without mentioning my own DARLING mother and mother-in-law. I love my mom and think she really is te worlds all time greatest mom. If I can do half the things she can and did when we were little, then DANG! And sweet little Mary June....if it wasn't for her wonderfulness, who knows what kind of man I would have married. I have many times said that I think I've got the best in-laws in my family! And look how amazing they both look!
(mary june anderson) (april munns)
I came across this picture of me and my mom at my new beginnings...I totally remember her dress and mine for that matter! This is Shelly's shoulder pad theory in action.....literally her shoulder pads and my bangs!

2 comments:

Shelly Hyde said...

I love it. You are right... the shoulder pad theory runs deep in our blood. And hey.. your bangs... and your shoulder pads. What a classic.

Sarah said...

that hair on the side of your head are bangs? wow, you got them way over there! i love all the memories!