Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Super Easy Dinner

I eat with my eyes first. so if a recipe doesn't have a picture, I have a hard time being sold on it! So for those of you who are like me, here is a picture of our dinner tonight. After I took this picture, it was GONE!


Ever wonder what to do with left over cooked spaghetti? Here it is...one of the tastiest, SIMPLEST, budget friendly meals.

Chicken Tetrazzini

Ingredients:
1 pound cooked spaghetti
5 chicken breast, cooked and cubed (shredded rotisserie works well, too)
2 small cans cream of chicken soup
2 1/4 cup water (I use a mix of milk or heavy whipping cream...whatever you have)
1/4 cup butter
2 bouillon cubes
1/4 cup shredded cheese (I ALWAYS put in more cheese...everything is better with more cheese)
DIRECTIONS:
1. Spray 9x13 baking dish. Put cooked spaghetti on the bottom. Then put the chicken on top of the spaghetti.
2. In medium saucepan, heat together soup, water (milk), butter, and bouillon. Bring to a boil. I add a little cheese into this..about 1/4 cup. I also like to put fresh cracked pepper in, also. Bring just to a boil and pour over the chicken and pasta. Put remaining cheese on top and press down just a bit.
3. Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I am definitely going to make this sometime soon!! It looks scrumptious!

laura said...

nick wishes his wife could cook poor guy but since i mow he should cook right!? :)